Thursday, August 22, 2013

{DIY: Washi Tape Organizer}

Hi my name is Elizabeth and I'm a washi-holic. It's true. I love the stuff. Because of my washi hoarding tendencies, storage became an issue. What's a girl to do? Go to the Pinterest of course. Pinterest never lets me down. People are so clever.


Yep. A wire hanger wrapped in washi and formed into a circle hanger thing. Brillz.


Here it is in action at my wrapping/shipping station. All rainbow and cute. And I hate to say it but I've added like ten more rolls since making this thing. We're at max capacity folks.

Do you have washi hoarding tendencies too? Well hop on over to My World-Made By Hand for the full tutorial.
Elizabeth
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...