Thursday, March 7, 2013

{new crochet pattern...Puff Stitch Button Cowl}

Hi friends! It has been a very productive week around here and that feels great!!!

My new pattern hit the shop today!

Grab some pretty yarn and this fun pattern and you'll have a beautiful scarf in no time! This cowl is perfect for the transition into spring. Lightweight with a nice drape. It's the perfect accessory to finish off any outfit!

This is a great pattern for someone new to crochet who'd like to learn a new stitch! The pattern is very simple and is easy to follow. You should have knowledge of the chain stitch, double crochet, puff stitch & slip stitch. You should also know how to weave in your ends with a darning needle. If you need to learn the puff stitch, Crochet Geek on You Tube has a great tutorial.

You can purchase the pattern in the shop HERE. Happy stitching friends!

Elizabeth
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I love the puff stitch! Check out an war warmer to match
    http://westcoastleslie.blogspot.ca/2012/10/crochet-creations.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just learned how to crochet last week. I took a Crochet Lab course on Craftsy. I just started a puff stitch slouch hat yesterday. Pinning this for a future project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I featured your beautiful Cowl Scarf Pattern on my blog today in my Weekend Inspiration: Crochet Projects post. I'd love for you to check it out. :)

    http://www.sewcreativeblog.com/weekend-inspiration-crochet-projects/

    Best Wishes,

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...