Friday, February 1, 2013

{InstaFriday}

Hi friends! It's been a while since I linked up with Jeannette for InstaFriday so I thought I'd share a few of life's happenings via my phone pics. You can link up too!!


 I've been making piles and piles and piles of these cute things! I may need an intervention. I. Can't. Stop.
 I've been eating super clean and running a few days a week and those Christmas pounds are going away! Thumbs up.
 I made a mint scarf for ME! I adore it. It's perfection. I'd love to make one for you. They are available for custom order if you're interested. Just shoot me an email.
 I hit the jackpot for basics at JC Penny's. If you haven't been there in a while...go! Super cute stuff and their prices are fab. Colored skinnies, striped tees...you know, my uniform!
 This stack of pretty is becoming Market Totes NEXT WEEK!!! Yay!
 I share a pretty scripture every Monday on Instagram. Good way to start my week. I use it as my lock screen and it's helping to memorize a verse a week! You can use them for your lock screen too :)
Obsessed with this "O" that I made for my living room wall. Fabulous is it not?

Well, that's what's been happening in my neck of the woods. You can follow me on Instagram if you'd like @sewchatty.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Elizabeth
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...