Thursday, May 24, 2012

{Beauty Box 5}

Hi friends! I get to introduce you to an awesome new company called Beauty Box 5! Beauty Box 5 sends you samples of top quality beauty products through an affordable monthly membership! Want to see what was in my box this month???

 Even the color of the box made me happy!

My box was filled with all kinds of girly goodness! A hair mask and serum by It's a 10. A delicious shea body butter by Tree Hut that smells SO good! A fun little tanning towelette by Comodynes that my pasty white legs are pretty excited about! A few night cream samples by Merlot that left my face soft and fresh feeling! And lastly a face mask by Evie Evan that I'm dying to play with. Being a girl is so fun.

See, all kinds of fun goodies to pamper yourself with! Go check out Beauty Box 5 and start getting a fun sample box like this delivered to you every month!

What is your favorite beauty product to pamper yourself with???


Elizabeth
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I was introduced to It's a 10 a long time ago and I love that serum. It is amazing!

    queeninoklahoma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...