Friday, March 30, 2012

{new stuff you can pre-order!}

Happy Friday everyone! I have been hard at work on custom orders this week! I'm wrapping them all up and shipping them out today which means I can get excited about what's on schedule for next week! Ready for your sneak peak???

I have a lot of knit in my stash just taking up room and preventing me from ordering more fabric so I am going to bust out a bunch of cowls this weekend that will be available in the shop next week. 


This is not something I will be stocking in the shop regularly. I just happened to have the knit laying around so once they're gone, they're gone! Here are the fabrics to choose from:


 I can make 2 from each print so if you want to PRE-ORDER they are $15 SHIPPED. Sales tax will apply to CA residents. Buy HERE.

I'm finally introducing this new wristlet clutch to the shop! 


It's sweet and stylish and curvy and cute. I just love it and I hope you will too! Mine will have a wristlet strap for hands free happiness. Currently the two color ways to choose from are:

 Red & White Chevron with Aqua diamond lining
Dusty Blue Chevron with lining by Anna Maria Horner in Hugs & Kisses: Scotch

I have limited quantities of both color ways and can only make 4 clutches from each so if you want to PRE-ORDER yours, let me know ASAP and I'll set you up with a sweet little 15% off discount code! Pre-discount price will be $32.

Email me at sewchatty.eo @ gmail dot com to pre-order your new goodies today! Happy weekend!


Elizabeth
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your projects and your fabrics you are going to use! I have a few of Keyka Lou's patterns that I should try to attack this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great fabrics!! If my husband would let me, I'd get a cowl in each one!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...