Wednesday, February 15, 2012

{Organize Your Life With Clipix!}

I am so excited to share with you a brand new site called clipix. Clipix is brand new clipboard site that will revolutionize how you organize your life online! Check out this video!

One of my favorite features of Clipix is the syncboards. You can share a clipboard with other people which is great for party planning! I have plans to create one for our Women's Ministry team so that we can all share ideas for our fall retreat! Fun fun!

If you know me in real life, you know that I LOVE clean and organized. Life has been crazy busy lately so my homemaking priorities have switched from "you can lick the floor clean" to "eh, it's clean enough." Not the way I like it, but tidy and presentable should anyone stop by... which happens a lot.

I have spring cleaning on the brain so I created a Clipix board to collect some good ideas on ways to clean my house! Want to see???

Here is a screenshot of the clipbaord I made for some diy cleaning tips I found online! A good checklist, some cleaning "recipes", and a plan to get things spic and spam in 30 days.

Using Clipix is super easy and user friendly! Head on over and check them out!

Happy spring cleaning!

Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...