Friday, September 30, 2011

{insta-friday} my life in phone pics

It’s been a very fun last few days! Once again I am linking up with the fabulous Jeanette from Life ReArranged for Insta-Friday! Here are some fun (well, I think they’re fun) pics of what’s been happening in the day to day…

image

We started using Cozi for calendar sharing and this is the family pic of us that I took for our account. My boys are handsome. This is a GREAT app and very handy if you’re psycho crazy busy like me.

image

I went to a style event at Nordstrom called Personalize Your Style. My friend Alyssa from Rags To Stitches organized it and it was super fun! If you are local, you have to come with me to the next one! As soon as I know when it is, I’ll let you know.

image

I ran. Yes. I’m a runner now. I can run a mile…downhill…without dying and I think that’s pretty awesome! Yes that’s a fanny pack. Don’t judge me. It’s very useful! I keep my phone in there and my kleenex in case I get sneezy, and some chapstick, and my keys. I know you’re laughing at me, but I don’t care!

image

Blog Sugar was magical and so was this tiny donut. It was blog conference meets church and it was AMAZING. Check out  my previous post for all I learned. Can’t wait for next year!

image

Carter and I shared a quesadilla from Taco Bell the other day and the sweet lady wrote us a note right on the wrapper! How cute! That my friends is customer service :)

Just in case you’re wondering, I have an Android phone and use the app Little Photo for my photo editing. My favorite filter is 2 Hand Lens and I use the Slow Lens frame. Enjoy!

Happy Friday!

Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. LOVE Cozi!! I love that it will send reminders to your phone (and the kids' phone that has the activity).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the fanny pack wants to make a come back. you should make a cuter version called the "hipster" and sell it. europeans would be all over it! i'm just say'n.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was great to meet you at blog sugar. your blog is adorable. xo

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...