Friday, July 15, 2011

{Christmas in July} SUMMER SALE!!!

image
Hi friends! I hope you are having a happy Friday!
We haven’t had a sale in the shop in a lonnnnnnng time so I figured today was a good day to fix that! Your welcome!
Lot’s of fun pretties in the shop like…
image
My new Sunglasses Cases…this one is made with a vintage flour sack!
image
Coffee cuffs…great for iced coffees too! Love this burlap one!
image
Ruffley Zipper Pouch…perfect for all those little odds and ends that get lost in the bottom of your bag!
image
Yo Yo Button Headbands…great for keeping the wispies out of your face on beach days!
Now for the fun part…take 20% off your purchase with the code HEATWAVE20 at checkout! Any order over $25 will receive a FREE GIFT form me as well!
Happy Shopping Friends!
Elizabeth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...