Friday, February 4, 2011

Handmade Business {The Savvy Mom’s Guide} & FREEBIE Friday!

image

Have you met Amy and Bri from The Savvy Mom’s guide??? If not, it my pleasure to introduce you to them! They have a really fun blog where they feature all kinds of things from AMAZING parties, crafts, home decor, printables, and recipes! They have it all! Check it out! You’re sure to walk away feeling a bit more savvy :)

I love this baby shower idea!!!

Cookies and Milk Baby Shower

image

And guess what? Amy and Bri are celebrating 2000+ fans on Facebook! Congratulations girls! That is such a fun accomplishment!

110_4737

I’m getting in on the fun too for FREEBIE FRIDAY! Are you feeling Savvy? If so take 20% off your order in the shop today with the code SAVVYMOM {free shipping in the US too}.

Happy Friday friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...