Friday, November 26, 2010

It's that time again!

...Time to order your Christmas cards from Shutterfly! For the last several years, we have ordered from Shutterfly and have always been happy with our cards. Easy to order with tons of cute designs and layouts to choose from.

It's no surprise that Shutterfly has lots of fun things to choose from this year too! Here is what I am loving...

Photo Cards
Gift Tags


Photo Calendars...great for the grandparents!
And lucky for me we already have our Christmas photo all ready to upload! We've been visiting my family up in Northern CA and actually remembered to take pictures this time! I am so thankful for digital cameras! We must have taken about 15 pictures before we got one that was acceptable. How hard is it for everyone to look at the camera and smile at the same time??? Here is one we will not be using for the card, but for reals, how cute is my kid???

I hope you all had a very blessed Thanksgiving and scored lots of great deals during your Black Friday adventures! We start our loooooong drive home tomorrow morning. Pretty excited that the new Sara Bareilles album is on sale at Amazon today for $1.99...yayee for new driving music!

2 comments:

  1. I just received my 50 free this week and they are really nice!!! I'm so happy I decided to take them up on their offer. The card stock is heavy and very nice!!! Hurray for great bloggy deals:) hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sent her by Bouffe e Bambini! I'm your newest follower.

    http://ashleyanderic.blogspot.com/
    ashley.hasty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...