Monday, November 15, 2010

ANNOUNCING...the "Made with Love Monday" link party!

Good morning to my faithful blog readers! I have been so grateful to all of the other bloggers out there who host weekly link parties. These "parties" give great exposure to our handmade businesses and give us a chance to share our crafty goodness. It is my pleasure to introduce to you..."Made With Love Monday" on Sew Chatty!



"Made With Love Monday" will be a place to share all sorts of things that are handmade or homemade with love. You can link up your crafts, recipes, home decor....anything that has been made by you! The following Monday, I will feature my top 3 favorites from the week before! Link up your project below and be sure to link back here. Feel free to grab my fancy new button for your post or sidebar! Since this is new...will you help me get the word out? You can post on your blog, Facebook fan page, or use this tweet...
"I linked up my crafty goodness to @sewchatty's "Made with Love Monday" http://bit.ly/bSsG5b Check it out and link up your craftiness too!"

I can't wait to see all the projects! Happy Monday :)
-Elizabeth



15 comments:

  1. Yahooo for another link party! I linked up my crown molding... the only thing I've really blogged about in the past week. Halloween sucked all my creative juices right out of me! Thanks for hosting! *Love your buttons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stoppin' by for a Latte' I linked up twice (hope that's ok) and I posted your badge in my sidebar. Looking forward to seeing what others have to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I love linky parties...so many great ideas in one place:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks for leaving your nice comment over at my place! And thanks so much for inviting me over :) I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting me and asking me to come over...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for telling me about your party and inviting me to link up! I am all linked up. I am also going to add your party to my Linky Library so that others can find it too! :)

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS- I host a Linky Party called Thrilling Thursday. I would love for you to stop by later this week and link up too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the sweet comment and invite to link up. What a fun blog you have... I'm excited to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! Thanks for stopping by While He Was Napping today! What fun, I love linky parties! I linked up and I'm adding you to my linky party list! Thanks for the invite. I have a linky party over the weekends, would love to see you there!

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the invite Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your kind words and the invite to your link part! Thank you for hosting! I'm your newest follower!
    Shantel @
    www.itsapricelesslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANKS for inviting me to the party! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my first link party! Yay! Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday. I'm so sad I missed such a fun linky party. I'll be sure to stop by next week and linkp. I'm your newest follower!

    http://boyohboyohboycrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...