Monday, August 9, 2010

Menu Plan Monday...and a few other ramblings!

Hi there! Hope you all had a great weekend!

This is going to be kind of an ADD all in one post :)

My weekend was filled with lot of sewing for custom orders and stocking the shop, but I did manage to get out of the house to go the OC Fair!

A few pics from the day…

YUMMY Australian Battered Potatoes :)


Carter investigating the giant germ…

As far as the sewing goes…I got an apron done that has been in my stash unfinished for about 3 years…yes YEARS. How’s that for procrastination? Feels so good to cross that off my list! It will be posted in the shop later this week so stay tuned for that. The colors are very fall…just in time for all that cozy autumn cooking! I am also working on a baby quilt for a friend who is going to shower this weekend. Love how it’s turning out. Here is a sneak peak at the quilt top. I will post the finished quilt tomorrow when it’s all done and pretty. I have more of this fabric and can make 2 more quilts so let me know if you are interested!

And onto our menu for the week! Busy week ahead. Family coming into town and my son’s 6th birthday party on Saturday…my head is spinning with everything I have to do this week. Good thing I already know what we’re having for dinner!

Monday: Spaghetti & meat sauce (tomato sauce my hubs made!), garlic bread, salad

Tuesday: Ginger Chicken, brown rice, broccoli

Wednesday: Cream Cheese Chicken over pasta, salad

Thursday: Roast Chicken, Rice, Salad

Friday: French Dips with salad

Wow…we are eating a lot of salad this week…I’m am side dish challenged!

Hope you all have a great week! -E

2 comments:

  1. menu sounds great very delicious love the variations of chicken recipes you planned. The quilt is very pretty as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love French Dips for dinner. Easy and delicious!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...